To give you your weekends back, by taking care of the small stuff (cleaning and household tasks) so you can live the life you desire, and spend your weekends doing what you want to.
We do this by providing a great experience with trustworthy, 5 star hotel trained housekeepers, that are conscientious and reliable.
The key to providing you with the best possible service is defining our core values, from which our culture, brand, and business strategies all flow from. Sure this sounds very corporate-like, but that’s not the case at all. From day one, we’ve made it clear that we aren’t some big faceless corporate company where our phones are answered overseas, that’s just not who we are.
Our core values are constantly being look at to ensure Life Maid Easy is a company where people love to come to work each day, a place where they can grow, develop and achieve their life goals.
Provide the safest cleaning system for our customer’s homes, that removes dust, bacteria, build up of grime, is safe for your family, and use world class environmentally conscious cleaning practices as much as possible (thus reducing allergens, and making your home safer for you and your family).
Pursue Growth And Learning
Training is a big focus as the only way to do something better is to learn how to. Thus, all our team receives regular training. Some of our maids training program includes: company induction to our values and systems, 5 star service training, 97 point cleaning system, Life Maid Easy values, communication skills, first aid, and self defence. This may seem strange in a maid service company to go to all this effort to train our team, but we are here to provide the best company for all to benefit from, our customers, our team, and our maids are the face of our company.
World Class – Deliver A ‘WOW’ Experience
If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to the best of all our ability. We are committed to ‘world class best practice’. To this end we have sought out the best systems and processes, hired great trainers, only recruit the best, most conscientious and trustworthy maids (that have been police vetted and trained with our customer care system). We have invested heavily in state of the art cleaning equipment, clothing, and systems to provide the best experience for everyone who experiences Life Maid Easy.
Build A Positive Team And Family Spirit
Our foundation is built on trust – To this end we recruit only the best, put them through our company induction process and school them in our values. With that complete, we then train them in Life Maid Easy’s 97 point cleaning system. Our team are Life Maid Easy so it’s vital we have a rigorous selection and recruitment process. Only 1 in 27 people that apply for a position with Life Maid Easy make it through the process. We live and die by our reputation and the resulting word of mouth.
A Happy And Fun Place To Work
To build a great company with positive, passionate, and pro-active people. This is the life blood of any company, the people who work there. We create the right environment for them to succeed.
Build Open And Honest Relationships With Communication
- Reliability, honesty, and integrity are the building blocks of Life Maid Easy.
To this end we have a very extensive process to ensure only the best make it through to work for LME. Our:
- Recruitment Process (intensive 9 point screening, 3 x interviews, police checked, reference checked, DISC profiled, and behavior analysis)
- Induction (2 day intensive company philosophy where our recruits learn: the Life Maid Easy philosophy of customer care and 5 star service delivery)
- Training (5 star hotel training from our ex Hilton Hotel, Stamford Plaza trainer (team members are introduced to the systems and processes for quality cleaning, and the secrets that deliver a first class finish in your home)
- On The Job Training (Life Maid Easy’s 97 point cleaning system ensures you receive a great clean and that everything is done just the way you want, our field supervisor also does spot checks routinely to ensure our maids are adhering to our Quality Assurance system)
- Pay For Performance (our team are rewarded based on how well they clean your home… many cleaning companies will do a great job 1, 2 or 3 times… this structure ensures our maids have your best interests at heart to do a great job, because they will be rewarded by doing a great job. You will receive a short monthly form evaluating your maid)
- Review (quarterly and annual review to check the progress of our maids and identify any areas for future training to adhere to our 5 star quality standards)